Are you getting married and trying to do something unique and memorable for your ceremony? Below are some great ideas to change up the traditional ceremony set-up into something that your guests will love and remember for years to come. Don’t do the same run of the mill aisle, do something new and exciting when you are planning your wedding that makes it stand out from the other 5 weddings that your guests have attended this year!
You can do something like this where you and your fiance will be the complete center of attention in the middle of all of your friends and family on a stage that is elaborately decorated:
Or how about a circular aisle rather than your typical straight one:
Use benches instead of regular chairs, this makes a huge difference in the look and feel of your ceremony also:
I hope some of these ideas inspired you to do something unique for your wedding ceremony, I promise you will not regret it!
Good Luck and Happy Planning!
If you need any help planning your wedding details don’t hesitate to contact Plush Weddings and Events at 702.656.9933 or email us me at Kaila@plushweddingsandevents.com
Proposing to your girlfriend is not always an easy thing to do, there are always so many expectations about how, when and where you should propose. After all, the first thing everyone will say to your new fiance after she tells them she is engaged is “CONGRATULATIONS! How did he ask you?”
Below are a few ideas to help you come up with the perfect way to propose:
1) KEEP IT TO YOURSELF: I know that it is exciting and you want to tell your best friend all about it, but the best way to make sure your future fiance does not find out is to keep it to yourself as much as possible. Nothing ruins a perfect proposal more than the surprise factor.
2) THE RING: When you go to get the ring, make sure it is something that she will fall in love with at first sight. Take her style into consideration and think about what she normally tends to lean towards. Is she more traditional and old-fashioned, if so go for the round cut stone. Or, is she more modern, go for the princess cut stone. Read this article about the Top 10 Rules On Shopping For An Engagement Ring.
3) THE ATMOSPHERE: Choose a place that has the perfect atmosphere for your proposal. If you are going for a ramantic feel make sure that the atmosphere provides that romatic feeling. If you are going for a more adventurous proposal the atmosphere should reflect that also.
4) THE ACTUAL PROPOSAL: Make sure that you have a speech of some sort planned, the last thing your future fiance wants is a generic “will you marry me” and that’s it. You should come up with something heart felt to say that will really make her know and understand that she is the only one for you for the rest of your life. Make is memorable and thoughtful and she will love every second of it.
5) AFTER THE PROPOSAL: Have something planned not just for the proposal, but for the entire night ahead. Keep the same romantic feel throughout the entire night even after the actual proposal. This should be one of the most special nights of both or your lives but a little planning is necessary on your end to make sure it is.
Take these tips and make this proposal one that your fiance will be excited to brag about to all of her friends and family! Then when you start to plan the wedding give us a call at 702-656-9933 and let’s plan the wedding of your dreams!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY PLANNING!
Centerpieces are such an important part of decor when planning a luxurious wedding or event. Centerpieces can have a huge impact on the entire look and feel of your special day. When planning your wedding or event it is important to make sure that all of your elements of decor fall into the same feel/theme otherwise you will end up with guests feeling disconnected and not understanding why everything does not flow together. It is always a good idea to hire a wedding planner to help you bring everything together and make it amazing. This is the one day where it is all about you and your fiance, make it memorable and make it everything you have ever dreamed of! Here are some beautiful centerpieces for inspiration while you are planning your unforgettable day:
As you can see, a beautiful centerpiece can make an event take on exactly the look you are trying to achieve. It just takes a little bit of planning and the best vendors to help you execute your vision effectively!